The build up(General views)
Have you seen how things are these days, so complicated, it almost like everyone around the planet earth is in that loop that I so want to achieve of receive remuneration for what I am working on, have you seen that or I am just talking jab Barish ness?
well even if you were building a spaceship to the other side of the moon, we are still humans are we are subjected to human things which are like depression, peoples negative views and most of all we all can not simply dodge the Dawn day.
I also experience a Down day Sometimes, but in most aspects of revolving around concrete thinking, I am convinced that the following would cure your down day:
1. Take a run
ok, this sounds crazy, in the world of busy people where does one find time to run? well here's what wrong with us, a treadmill is good do not get me wrong, but sometimes you need to breathe in the surroundings, see people, buildings and fill the rush of air around you. as much as this will not solve your problems but being around the aspect of Nature can help create a break through in your mind that everything will be fine, not eventually but you will come with a plan because your brain would have taken out 30 minutes or 45 minutes run and got to cool off a little bit, this will help you recover your work stamina, your creativity, and problem-solving skill, especially if you're working in a corporate environment.
2. Jump on to New Experiences
I know for a fact that many people do not like the idea of blindly throwing themselves at a new unreconstituted and messy events, how about a mud Fight, Ha? ha? ha? ok, I know that extream, but our brain functions with cytochemical which bring about the stimulation of many hormones and collective nerves which boost our likeliness to do or not to do a certain activity more over like a hyper thalamus situation. so what I am saying to you right now is, build new experiences all over again, do things you never thought you'd do, Jump on a plane, go for road trips or do some indoor games.
(To be Continued.....)
well even if you were building a spaceship to the other side of the moon, we are still humans are we are subjected to human things which are like depression, peoples negative views and most of all we all can not simply dodge the Dawn day.
I also experience a Down day Sometimes, but in most aspects of revolving around concrete thinking, I am convinced that the following would cure your down day:
1. Take a run
ok, this sounds crazy, in the world of busy people where does one find time to run? well here's what wrong with us, a treadmill is good do not get me wrong, but sometimes you need to breathe in the surroundings, see people, buildings and fill the rush of air around you. as much as this will not solve your problems but being around the aspect of Nature can help create a break through in your mind that everything will be fine, not eventually but you will come with a plan because your brain would have taken out 30 minutes or 45 minutes run and got to cool off a little bit, this will help you recover your work stamina, your creativity, and problem-solving skill, especially if you're working in a corporate environment.
2. Jump on to New Experiences
I know for a fact that many people do not like the idea of blindly throwing themselves at a new unreconstituted and messy events, how about a mud Fight, Ha? ha? ha? ok, I know that extream, but our brain functions with cytochemical which bring about the stimulation of many hormones and collective nerves which boost our likeliness to do or not to do a certain activity more over like a hyper thalamus situation. so what I am saying to you right now is, build new experiences all over again, do things you never thought you'd do, Jump on a plane, go for road trips or do some indoor games.
(To be Continued.....)
Comments
Post a Comment