Learning
it very important to understand the obstacles you face in life, as another challenge which you can easily overcome. for me, the learning curve has been bumpy. I have had two unsuccessful relationships which I would have personally placed a lot of effort in aiming to make them work. and again with all that energy, I would still be looking at this straight loss in front of my eyes.
I remember once I had to travel and see a psychologist to talk about my situation and how I am clinically depressed. for me, it was more of a nightmare because of it hard for me to accept something regarding depression when I have never seen any person suffering from such phenomena. what really did not tick for me is the fact that i am suffering from a sickness i am not aware of. all i remember was less appetite, lack of social inclusion, lack of activities orientated with self-worth, drowned in the pool of weed.
sometimes when we do not have the right people to support our decisions, to help us heal, we turn to use drugs as a substitute to numb away the pain, continue without lives like it is somehow ok to get high and sleep for that moment. this again became an incumbent reckless decision I have ever taken. because I made a promise to myself that if I will be doing drugs, I want them to be done without ant poor excuse, I just want to do them for fun.
which goes to show that somethings may be small in the eyes of another person but the impact they have on another person survival system is harsh or cruel. anyway, it not my job to resurrect or tell people what they should do regarding their heart affairs. I was just sharing my experience as I was going through the most these past months.
the blog is still active, please look out for my post and let us interact of your my blog reader. I am both a life coach, business coach, writer. my book is called ignition key for and rural community. its now available call +2760 690 4820 for a copy.
kind regards
V.S Nxele
I remember once I had to travel and see a psychologist to talk about my situation and how I am clinically depressed. for me, it was more of a nightmare because of it hard for me to accept something regarding depression when I have never seen any person suffering from such phenomena. what really did not tick for me is the fact that i am suffering from a sickness i am not aware of. all i remember was less appetite, lack of social inclusion, lack of activities orientated with self-worth, drowned in the pool of weed.
sometimes when we do not have the right people to support our decisions, to help us heal, we turn to use drugs as a substitute to numb away the pain, continue without lives like it is somehow ok to get high and sleep for that moment. this again became an incumbent reckless decision I have ever taken. because I made a promise to myself that if I will be doing drugs, I want them to be done without ant poor excuse, I just want to do them for fun.
which goes to show that somethings may be small in the eyes of another person but the impact they have on another person survival system is harsh or cruel. anyway, it not my job to resurrect or tell people what they should do regarding their heart affairs. I was just sharing my experience as I was going through the most these past months.
the blog is still active, please look out for my post and let us interact of your my blog reader. I am both a life coach, business coach, writer. my book is called ignition key for and rural community. its now available call +2760 690 4820 for a copy.
kind regards
V.S Nxele
Comments
Post a Comment