The Manual
To a
certain extent as people we are kindly exposed to a lot of stimulants which are
based on over drafting the unique experience in bringing about a change in our
stimulants and over turns (Productivity squeezed by our small efforts). We
engulf/ house our self in the direction of wisdom creation, ideological fiction
and more or less repercussions for un-diluting
our standards of living (which is more of an escape to the unknown). Our
monuments to life are short lived as we tattle the belly of the beast without
the core knowledge of retaliation to the fundamentals of living, one seems
without. The grooming of my substantial beliefs or values is more of an
unpredicted one, almost everywhere you go in life people have these
misconceptions and thoughts which places them superior to the food chain. Even
animals that we as humans consume could be ruled by some context of living, as
one author said ‘Until the lion learns how to write, the story
will always glorify the hunter’ Chinau Achebe.
I am of
keen to the philosophy “A person is a
Person through Other People” which is translated to “Umuntu ungumungu ngabantu” that’s my native or vernacular language.
I am a mixture of Zulu clan and Xhosa clan, breaded by Nomusa Doreen Mhlane and
Dumsani James Nxele, therefor I am Mr. Nxele. My first book dwelled on
upbringing or relatively dragging the rural community to their original
identity (appreciating their philosophical build up and accepting their norms
& values), this was influenced by the philosophical ideology I am or in
better terms the construct of my identity.
My pride
aim is to strip of the Mistry called confusion and expose it’s bottoms (regarding
the perception we as people have towards the world of work and education system
provided today), this is a succeeding act from the in vain (within) research or
observation of 17 months and counting in to the world of work or the professional
world of productivity, but when you look at it in the current society there is
no profound term for the world of work, people can simple work anywhere these
days.
Ever
since I can remember I was always fascinated by the perceptual existence of
people, my prime acquired knowledge has been around drawing in the concrete
understanding of life and its productivity mainly on how do different people
correlate towards the betterment of their life’s also on how they find
themselves towards the daily lives we live as beings. As well as better species
which co-relate to each other? This
prime knowledge would have not been a succeeding step if the conversations I
have had with people and their time they have denoted was not invested in
helping me understand their true realm of life.
Nothing
is more important as a human being to settle well in your own space and find
your true calling as some say it, with me I believe there is a formula to every
win or a theory to every person who is within earth and as we grow we are
practically filling our theory, bettering it and editing (improving) it daily.
Without
further tormenting of your mind, I present to you, five aspect of constant
productivity, either be, you are on your own business or you are an employee
some in an institution. The following aspects of self-construct will be your
guide to building a successful and a delighting life you have chosen to live.
(Ow) When I say you have chosen, I am not mistaken for everything we are and
face in these life time, we have the upper hand of deciding to which door we
will open to propel us or land us at the destination we envision ourselves to
have (acquire).
I.
Background
As we see
the world today or as we perceive what is written in our scriptures, in our
books or in our religious scrolls. It all comes with acquired backbone or
background of some sort. Every living thing is connected, whether be a bee, a dog,
a stone it has a region of originality, it consumes the annexure of life. What
I am elucidating to you is we as human beings did not storm out of the blue; we
have a backbone to our existence. My culture expression says “ Yonke into
inemvelaphi” which is translated to everything has their own roots or origin.
As you are
reading you know yourself, you come from a family of some sort, an orphanage,
or a rough path, what is certain about us as humans is that our existence is constructible,
it has little piece of information which is very essential that builds up to
the main frame we are or to the outer picture we are. As ive delivered to you
my construct or ideological build up, I have also given you my biological
mixture or clan cluster which makes me be or allows me to be.
I am saying
to you as human beings you need to understand your background analyze it, find
it links which directs you towards being or believing. This same ideology is
the same which helps us build our fundamental aspects of how we view all that
is around us. I therefor say, once this is discovered you can then use it as a
construct to generate more background for where you are aiming to go. That may
be your tuition goals, career goals and life goals.
Therefor do
not be confused by the word background or it lightness in the explanation but
rather try to go for it in the implication part of it. This means your
existence has its own history and reputation to live up to. Different
perceptions were shared and viewed on this topic or concrete aspect, the aim is
use what is there to create what you desire and entitled to. For my belief says
in your past lies a key to unlock all obstacles faced and to concur we should
understand them.
II.
Theory
of Life
When I say
theory of life, I mean as we are here on earth we somehow have that phenomenon
which we know about ourselves that we cannot pass to anyone our own way of
understanding the nature, our own verdict to see the progress we are making to
our lives and to others. This manual is more of a philosophical approach to
your everyday activities. As an author I do not say quit your method of doing
things, because If I said that I would have been saying all the wrong things,
what I am saying is have a review strategy around your idea creation, those who
follow the scripture will know that even in the world of belief at times you
are called to question yourself, to question the realm of your existence to
rebuild your gates which are breaking down.
Sometimes
it not that you’re not progressing but it the fact that you have used the same execution
strategy it has led to your methods being retarded or being tired. Imagen a
person who is using a ground to exercise, who keeps running laps every day,
there is nothing additional to their rout but only the running process. Now imagen they ran the same ground without breaks for four years. Imagen what
could happen to them? Imagen the same old boring tack ticks stumping their
daily life. The quest is the same; the route is the same, almost all there is
it’s the same.(doesn’t that kind of make you wonder about your daily life
route?)
I am not
driving you to thinking one method of figuring out things is not good, I am
simple saying some where somehow in your daily activity practice, you should
envision growing from your practice, staying in the same place for a long
period of time could ruin your idea creation, ruin your method of solving
problems and ruin you methods of being creative. Add a little flavor to your
exercise, imagen a big company like coke as a soft drink, they knew they would
not lust of they continued with selling one flavor of their soft drink,
imprecision was put to the test, their creative efforts were re-established and
lastly they re-build an empire which no one could contend with.
So in every
sphere of our upbringing there is an ideology we are given, as human beings we
build our existence or progress from that philosophy. Most of us it religious
views, very few are away from religion or are diverging from the ideology or
theory of religion/culture/ ethics/ views.
Use what is
yours to your value creation, establish new set of heights with what you have
acquired, be the theory its self for your mental aspect to succeed.
III.
Influences
If I personally said to you I do not have a stimulant
which causes me to drive myself hard or grab in order to achieve I would be
lying to you and to everyone out there. See influences are more like petrol to
a car, ignition to an engine and a sparkle to flame. We all have people we
observe and at the end state we are who we are because of them, it may be a TV
series, a song or a speech. It all what makes us think we can, for a long
period of time I was struggling with the content of hatred that why am I not
smart like any other kids? Why am I looking at a cup thinking it half full
while some think its half empty, sophistic questions ruled my brain until I sat
down with myself and observed where do I generate construct of my thinking
from?
That day I was so happy I gave away all my doubts to
my friends and all my pain to my bullies, this made me see what is and what is
not when it comes to myself. Now imagen yourself, you have little problems or
recurring challenges which are in your life they are making you think little of
yourself, little of your beliefs, little of your job productivity, which might
make you believe you are of less value to the chain. Believe me we as humans
are easily pushed around to the extent we cannot.
My view to all this is, what makes us take, what makes
us move and what makes us tackle most of what we have is restructured from what
houses our influence most. Influence are very dangerous you may be listening to
a song un aware you may pick up the lyrics in your subconscious mind and act as
the song says. Then you wonder what has caused such a transaction to your
decision taking skill? Therefor be on the lookout outline your mind with
thoughts that make you more enriched, more capable than dough full and remember
you are capable of more than you imagen.
I am positive in my own thinking through the people
who I look up to, they are the biggest contributors to my everyday thinking, my
writing and they defy all logic towards my growth. One of my Favorite Author is
Chinau Achebe, from him I draw my constructs of thinking, his style of writing
and his wisdom through philosophical thinking out spark the flame and the
passion I believe I hold to push me forward and make me believe more than I
believe. Mohammed Ali is one of the greats I admire; Steve Biko is one of the
idols I take into consideration.
Be you, for there is no one else like you.
IV.
Motives
Once one has established what influences you have, what
makes your circle complete. It will be easy for you to engage in making a fully
packed decision. We call this reasons to do something which are our motives,
these are reasons why we are doing a certain activity. Influences keep you
cocked up while motives bread your execution point. I do not know what your
interest at heart is but I know every human being has a valid reason for doing something;
with all of the above re enforcement I believe your decision to engage in a
particular self-upbringing activity is efficient.
I give you my word, you are brilliant, your eccentric,
your beyond capabilities but if you do not believe in your own self you limit
your brain to produce extraordinary things, out of the ordinary constructs.
V.
Highlights
“Things we live to achieve in life have to be outlined
and once achieved they should be our influences and motives to attain more” V.S
Nxele. From this I can tell you one thing; every person who has once crossed
paths with an obstacle knows their power after they have passed the obstacle.
“everything there is was once absent from our reach, therefor this tells you
that nothing becomes without one believing it is and that power to believe
causes one to make others see that it is” V.S Nxele.
After it all said and done, you need to capture the
moments and use them as your daily motivation as your daily bread, as your
daily come up. You need to use them as your power to prove how great you are
under their nobility or your agility to reach out to them. Create a timeline
for yourself, create a standing stone to say, yes ive made it and yes I can do
it again.
From me I have exposed the Mystery and its bottoms are
at your disposal. It up to you now to take on your weapon of choice and act
out.
Comments
Post a Comment