Cooperate operations
I
have a choice or I had a choice?
Believe
me when you find time, endeavours got me hauling
Like
an innocent deer, I dare not stare at my fate.
Time
to take means of passion or is it?
Who
am I fooling or where am I going?
Collision
theory has got me smiling,
Perseverance
got me clicked at the end of the road.
For
who am I protecting? Or who am I playing for?
Let
alone I have established a trusted alliance with the blue books.
Stoned
my friends secrete to let them break their vows of truth.
Cant
visit my Mom cause she no longer intact with me
Asked
her to speak to me but she’s silent,
The
amount of pain I’ve installed in me keeps me
From
all the unknown out comes of this life.
In
trouble most of the time I fill. For only
She
has become my divided filling.
Who
am I to groom me?
Am
I old enough? Or was I transpired?
It
clear some of my memory was supressed.
Only
that could explain the shock absorption, only then
Grazed
many oceans to understand my pain.
But
who am I fooling, who am I to complain?
Even
the creator of mankind looks at me
With
disappointment, he lays his conscious to bed.
Default
explains how I fill, default.
I
was only created to test drive some ideas, and for sum
I’m
just a foundation of divided attention.
Comments
Post a Comment