Sight

I’m at the stand point of declaration,
Reviewing the images on my wall.
Playing the same song for hours, cause
To me it hasn’t lost it tune as it escalates
Round and round like the wheels of the car.
I fill carried off to the destination, I’m keen to
Arrive to.
Spotted the swelling tumour of the walls
Of recognition and I knew the quest had
Sacrificed a lot of worries but in due
Time they shall see the glory of the triumph
I seek to hold in the chambers proclaimed to
Carry red fluid only and red fluid they say!
(I’ve) doesn’t exist when I’m drawn
Like a sample cause to your precious
Presents, I fill summoned like a servant of
Time I prevail, for I shall to preview my
Availability at the stands of time….
Expropriated the urban dwellers that
Even the unsaved quest written in my concrete
Variable known to mankind as thoughts, it shall
Lift the emblem of dispassion cause I’m
More than delivered in this post I am
Keen to keep the re-creativity of my
Anointment to be in line with receiving for
You I shall receive.
Drawn my sword to battle the strain keeping
The wall of Jericho not to withhold but I was reminded
That their fall were to renew the guide of Solomon’s wisdom
So shall I keep to my standards, because a novel has
Been written and sold in your name, a car has been
Designed and intensified in your declaration, for
You expropriate more than the blunder of lies bleed
By the victims of piece and prosperity I postpone the
Waite.
Guided by the will of my emotions I still
Fill as if to you if I’ve came with a black gown while
Im preparing to reserve my blue or blood stained
Gown for you id release the secret hidden within the ideology
Of instinct and praise the unseen bleed evictions of
The descendant grace, if I haven’t proclaimed
Your leadership I must have been
Out of sight cause for you
I See.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

hightlights

Learning